Yesterday we described 5 symptoms which could indicate that you are suffering with low levels of testosterone.
Today we are going to run through 5 simple ways in which you can look to improve your natural production of Testosterone in order to improve your health, wellbeing and performance.
- Lose body fat (if you feel like your carrying excessive amounts body fat look to create a small calorie deficit)
- Optimise your Zinc & Vitamin D Intake. (Vitamin D is best absorbed through the skin, thus meaning increasing exposure to sunlight or topical Vitamin D are best)
- Ensure your getting 6-8 hours of quality undisturbed sleep
- Introduce weight training into your daily routine
- Increase Fat Intake (use unprocessed sources wherever possible; red meats, fish, dairy etc)
If you would like any further advice on any of the information above don’t hesitate to comment below or hit Contact Us at the top.